. More than seven years managing complex cross-functional, often international, corporate projects in the “bank brokerage”, Wireless and Telecommunications industries with an astounding level of personalized investment planning service and support
· Success in building inter-departmental collaboration while delivering objectives
· A leader with extensive software skills complementing a hard-edged focus on delivery, making me the ‘go-to guy’ and the ‘can-do guy’ for challenging projects
· Experienced in working effectively with a diverse ethno-linguistic staff and clients
· Autonomous and results focused
· Deadline and detail oriented
· Canadian Investment Funds Course (CIFC)
· Life License Qualification Program (LLQP)
· Canadian Securities Course (CSC) on Trading and Compliance
· Bilingual: English and French
· Broker from London Life, Manulife, Sun Life, Mackenzie, Quadrus and Canada Life.
· Extensive knowledge of MFDA rules and Ontario securities regulation.
· Provide information concerning group and individual insurance packages, the range of risk coverage, benefits paid and other policy features
· Ensure appropriate forms, medical examinations and other policy requirements are completed
· Monitor insurance claims and respond to clients’ enquiries
· Identify and solicit potential clientele.
Masters Degree in Telecommunications & Information Technologies
PARIS University - France
Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics and Finance Derivatives
West Indies University - Guadeloupe, France
Consultant for compagnies such as TD BANK, LONDON LIFE, NATIONAL BANK OF CANADA, DEUTSCH TELECOM, BOUYGUES TELECOM, FRANCE TELECOM, GE CAPITAL BANK, SCHLUMBERGER, VALEO.
I am looking forward to getting new project in Ile de France or Canada on J2EE.