Aspose.Total for .NET is a suite of Aspose products that allows users to convert Microsoft Office documents as well as other file formats into images in their .NET applications without using Microsoft Office or other application software to be installed on the development machine. In this post, we are going to discuss about all the articles we have written on how to convert various formats to images.
Convert Microsoft Office Documents to Images
You can convert Microsoft Word (DOC/DOCX), Microsoft Excel (XLS/XLSX), and Microsoft Powerpoint (PPT/PPTX) documents to images using Aspose.Words for .NET, Aspose.Cells for .NET, and Aspose.Slides for .NET respectively.
Word documents can be easily converted to multipage TIFF image using Aspose.Words for .NET. It also provides the facility to render shapes as images separately from the document itself. In addition to that, you can save the document pages to other image formats using the Document.Save method and providing an appropriate SaveFormat.
Aspose.Cells for .NET converts a Worksheet to image. It can also render the charts to images. There is white space around the data when a worksheet is converted to image and you can remove the white space when rendering to image.
For presentations, you can convert PowerPoint presentations to TIFF images or render individual slides as thumbnail images.
- Convert Word Document as a Multipage TIFF: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/howto-save-document-as-a-multipage-tiff.html
- Render Shapes Separately from a Document: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/howto-render-shapes-separately-from-a-document.html
- Converting Worksheet to Image: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/converting-worksheet-to-image.html
- Convert PowerPoint presentations to TIFF images: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/converting-to-tiff-file-1.html
Convert PDF Files to Images
PDF files can be converted to various types of images using Aspose.Pdf for .NET. This component allows you to convert either a particular page to an image format like (JPEG, PNG, EMF, TIFF etc.) or all pages in a document to individual images. It also provides the facility to convert a multipage PDF file to a single TIFF image. The following help topics provide more details and examples:
- Convert particular PDF page to JPEG image: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/convert-particular-pdf-page-to-jpeg-image.html
- Convert all PDF pages to JPEG images: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/convert-all-pdf-pages-to-single-tiff-image.html
- Convert particular PDF page to PNG image: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/convert-particular-pdf-page-to-tiff-image.html
- Convert particular PDF page to EMF image: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/convert-particular-pdf-page-to-emf-image.html
- Convert particular PDF page to TIFF image: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/convert-particular-pdf-page-to-emf-image.html
- Convert all PDF pages to a single TIFF image: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/convert-all-pdf-pages-to-png-images.html
Project Data, Visio Diagram, and Email to Images
Microsoft Project data can be converted to Gantt Chart image using Aspose.Tasks for .NET. You can even specify Gantt chart columns and other parameters while converting the data to image.
Visio diagrams can be easily exported to images using Aspose.Diagram for .NET.
Aspose.Network for .NET allows you to convert Microsoft Outlook email message to image.
- Rendering Project Data to Gantt Chart Image: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/rendering-project-data-to-gantt-chart-image-1.html
- Export Visio Diagram to image: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/export-diagram-to-image.html
- Convert Outlook Message File (msg) to Tiff Image: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/convert-outlook-message-file-msg-to-tiff-image.html
Generate Barcode Images from Scratch
This is not a conversion; however, as the end result is an image so I wanted to include this feature in this post. Actually, Aspose.Barcode for .NET provides the feature to generate barcode images from scratch. You can specify various attributes of the generated barcodes using this component. Many advanced and utility features are also provided for creating barcode images. It also supports creating 2D barcodes.
It is also important to share that if you want to convert only a single or a couple of formats to images you can select the components of your choice. In that case, you don’t have to have all the components.
- Using with .NET Console Applications: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.barcode-for-.net/using-with-net-console-applications.html
- Barcode Image Utility Features: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.barcode-for-.net/barcode-image-utility-features.html
- Working with 2D Barcodes: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.barcode-for-.net/working-with-2d-barcodes.html
As a developer, you’re aware that converting these documents to images using bare bone coding is hard work. Aspose components make converting documents fast and easy.
Overview: Aspose.Total for .NET
Aspose.Total for .NET is a compilation of all of the .NET components offered by Aspose. It is compiled on a daily basis to contain all existing and potential .NET components released by Aspose. Using Aspose.Total for .NET, developers can create a large variety of applications leveraging the power of different Aspose components included as part of the Aspose.Total for .NET suite. Furthermore, if any new components are released within a year of your purchase - you will receive them absolutely free
More About Aspose products
- Homepage of Aspose.Total for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.total-for-.net/default.aspx
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx
- Homepage of Aspose.Slides for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/default.aspx
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.barcode-for-.net/default.aspx
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067