Aspose Newsletter for September 2011 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java & SharePoint components. This month’s technical article shows Integration of Aspose.Slides for SSRS with SharePoint. A migration tip for Adding text stamp or watermark in Aspose.Pdf vs Adobe Acrobat automation. A video tutorial for Working with Aspose.Words for .NET on Mono.
We are rapidly reaching 10,000 customers, a milestone that we want to celebrate. We’re giving away a MacBook Air as well as a Developer Small Business license to the 10,000th customer. To give everyone a chance to celebrate with us, we’re offering a 25% discount on Aspose.Total.
Like what we do? You can vote for our products in the DevProConnections Community Choice Awards until September 7th.
Product Spotlight – Aspose.OCR for .NET
Barcodes are used for all kinds of applications, from document management to stock control. Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services allows you to render a barcode in an SSRS report. It supports a host of barcode symbologies, is easy to use and gives you control over the barcode image. Click below to download the latest release of the product: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.ocr_for_.net/default.aspx
Technical Article – Integrating Aspose.Slides for SSRS with SharePoint
Several of our customers want to integrate Aspose.Slides for SSRS with SharePoint. To describe how that is done we have created a detailed article that covers how to set up the environment, components that need to be installed, setting up SSRS and SharePoint and, finally, configuration. Click below to read the complete article: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.slides-for-reporting-services/reporting-services-sharepoint-configuration.html
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.total-for-.net/default.aspx - a compilation of our latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET 6.0.1: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx - improves a number of performance enhancements, fixes and improvements.
- Aspose.Words for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx - updated on the 30th of the month every month.
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.1.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx - adds PDF to PDF/A font conversion, improvements to color management and a number of enhancements and fixes.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.4.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/default.aspx – adds chart series markers and implements Ticklabels poropery as well as a number of fixes.
- Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET 5.8.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/default.aspx – fixes a few issues with conversion, editing and extraction. Note that Aspose.Pdf for .NET supercedes this product.
- Aspose.Network for .NET 6.7.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx – adds support for TimeProtocol and other new features and fixes.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET 1.4.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx – export diagrams to PDF (PDF/A compliant) and XPS. This release also adds enhancements and fixes.
- Aspose.OCR for .NET 1.1.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.ocr_for_.net/default.aspx – Supports French and Spanish text and allows you to extract French or Spanish text from BMP and TIFF images.
- Aspose.Total for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.total-for-java/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest Java products.
- Aspose.Words for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.words-for-java/default.aspx – updated on the 30th of the month every month.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.total-for-reporting-services/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/67/jasperreports-exporters/aspose-total-for-jasperreports/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/73/sharepoint-components/aspose.total-for-sharepoint/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
Tutorial Video – Working with Aspose.Words for .NET on Mono
Aspose.Words can be used in a wide variety of products, from .NET to Java. This tutorial should how to use Aspose.Words for .NET to convert a DOC file from within an application on Mono. The video is just under 6 minutes long. Click below to watch the Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1vcYiynkxE
Migration Tip - Adding Text Stamp or Watermark in Aspose.Pdf vs Adobe Acrobat Automation
Aspose’s products help you work with file formats without having to depend on automation or having the originating application installed. This tip compares creating a text stamp or watermark in a PDF file using Aspose.Pdf and Adobe Acrobat automation.You can find the complete details here: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/adding-text-stamp-watermark.html
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, September 2011 edition
Collect the English version of this newsletter: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-business/customer-newsletters/archive/2011/09/01/aspose-newsletter-september-2011.html
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in hearing from you.
- Post a question on our forums: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/default.aspx
- Connect with us on Post a question on our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aspose/21217093093
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066