What's New in this Release?
The long awaited first merged version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET (6.0.0) has been released. In this version, we have combined Aspose.Pdf for .NET and Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET. Now, users can use a single component to create new PDF files from scratch or edit existing PDF files. You may also incorporate the new DOM API to make your code consistent with other Aspose products and solve various complex problems. This merged version contains three parts: old Aspose.Pdf for .NET as Aspose.Pdf.Generator namespace, old Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET as Aspose.Pdf.Facades namespace, and the new DOM API. The complete details about the features available through these three parts can be found below
Aspose.Pdf Features: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/aspose-pdf-features.html
Aspose.Pdf.Facades Features: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/aspose-pdf-facades-features.html
Aspose.Pdf.Generator Features: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/aspose-pdf-generator-features.html
This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
· Validate PDF files for PDF/A-1a and PDF/A-1b compliance
· Convert PDF files to PDF/A-1a and PDF/A-1b compliant files
· Convert PDF files to Linearized PDF file
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Introduction to the DOM API: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/introduction-to-the-dom-api.html
- How to Use New Documentation: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/how-to-use-new-documentation.html
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose.Pdf is a .Net Pdf component for the creation and manipulation of Pdf documents without using Adobe Acrobat. Create PDF by API, XML templates & XSL-FO files. It supports form field creation, PDF compression options, table creation & manipulation, graph objects, extensive hyperlink functionality, extended security controls, custom font handling, add or remove bookmarks; TOC; attachments & annotations; import or export PDF form data and many more. Also convert HTML, XSL-FO and MS WORD to PDF.
More about Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online Demo for Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.pdf/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.pdf-product-family/20/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for .NET blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.pdf-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066