What's New in this Release?
The new release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 3.8.0 introduces some new remarkable features and some important enhancements. It includes support for reading availability and cost table (RateTable, RatesFrom, RatesTo, StandardRate, StandardRateFormat, OvertimeRate, OvertimeRateFormat and CostPerUse) values of a resource as well as CostRateTable value of a resource assignment from MS Project 2003/2007/2010 MPP files. Reading number of pages, pages in height and pages in width when rendering a project to image has also been supported in this release. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
· Read resource’s cost tables from MS Project 2003/2007/2010 MPP file
· Read resource’s availability from MS Project 2003/2007/2010 MPP files
· Read resource assignment's CostRateTable values from MS Project 2003/2007/2010 MPP files
· Read NewTasksAreManual, UpdateManuallyScheduledTasksWhenEditingLinks and KeepTaskOnNearestWorkingTimeWhenMadeAutoScheduled properties from MS Project 2010 MPP files
· Read number of pages, pages in height and pages in width as a part of project rendering result
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066