Ajax Tutorial Home
- Introduction to AJAX
- Screen shots of running an AJAX example
- AJAX web model
- Submitting a Request
- Benefits of AJAX
- Example for parsing XML message
- Using XMLHttpRequest object to send xml message
- Object properties of XMLHttpRequest object
- How does AJAX work
- AJAX Application
- Examples of AJAX
- Code Example for creating an AJAX application
- Java Script in relation to HTML
- Create service responding to http request
- Building response XML message in server
- Parsing XML message and update to DOM
- Object methods
- XmlHttpRequest object,how to use?
- Parsing xml response and update DOM object
- Suitability of the synchronous and asynchronous models
- AJAX Frameworks
- Members (3100)
- Member Articles ( 2 )
- Discussion (10)
- Q & A ( 11 )
- - Ask Question
- - Questions
- - Unanswered Questions
- Source Code (4)
- Articles (109)
- Blogs (872)
- Jobs (0)
- Components (6)
- Books (18)
- Websites (26)
- News (8)
Examples of AJAX
Below are two simple examples for using Ajax . One is an example for sending and getting a text message. The other one is an example for parsing an XML message
Click here to download the example about validating a user name. A text message is used in this example.
Click here to download the example about car information. XML message is used in this example.
To see how to run the demonstrations, look at the video here to find out how the Ajax example runs on different web browsers.
Click here to download the demonstration for how an Ajax web application runs.
- - Web Applications
- - Ajax maskedit extender...
- - Facebook development
- - Value being constant on p
- - Calendar extender behavio